16 February, 2011

Ditch Report -- Early February

This time I do have a pretty detailed list. I'm actually 'way ahead for the month in terms of numbers of items ditched. Krista and I haven't discussed whether it's actually permissible to "get ahead" or if finding one item per day is de rigeur. We'll have to have a chat about that. This list could mean I can take the rest of the month off!

So anyway, another pass through drawers and closets has netted me the following ditches:

> five pairs of sandals
> one pair of jeans
> one string of beads
> two shirts
> one sweater
> one skirt

I'm using a combination of how-long-since-I've-worn-it and how-much-do-I-like-it, with a smidgen of how-well-does-it-fit thrown in to make my decisions.

AND...I started a job which is somewhat painful but must be done. I began culling some books. They are seriously taking over the house and there are many which I won't read again and don't think I need to keep for lending purposes. So the books-to-go box now has twenty-eight books in it. Eep!
If you see something you want, let me know quickly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment